Company Name: PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U.
Commercial Name: PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U.
Registered Address: CAMIÑO DA SERPE S/N, 36992 POIO, PONTEVEDRA
TAX ID: B36457224
Domain name: www.pepevieira.com/en
The provider, responsible for the website, makes available to users this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of the provider.
The provider disclaims any liability for the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it.
From the client’s website it is possible to be redirected to contents of third party websites. Since the provider can not always control the content posted by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chat’s, blogs generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to independently publish content on the website of the provider. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it functions correctly. In principle, it can be guaranteed to function correctly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U., owner of the portal www.pepevieira.com/es, informs the users of the same, hereinafter the “portal”, that PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. is responsible for the processing carried out through this portal, unless otherwise stated in the treatment in question.
PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Specifically, users of the portal are informed that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
When personal data is collected through the portal, the user will be previously informed, clearly and unequivocally, of the following points:
• Existence of personal data processing.
• The identity and contact details of the person responsible for the processing of personal data obtained,
• the contact details of the Data Protection Officer, if applicable;
• the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis for the processing;
• the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if applicable.
• where applicable, the controller’s intention to transfer personal data to a third country;
• the period or criteria for the storage of the information;
• the existence of the right to request from the data controller access to personal data relating to the data subject, and their rectification or erasure, or the limitation of their processing, the right to data portability, or to object to the processing. Likewise, the manner of exercising the aforementioned rights.
• where the processing is based on the data subject’s consent, the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal; if the processing is not based on consent, the right to exercise the right to object to the processing.
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• the existence, if any, of automated decisions, including profiling and the exercise of rights associated with such processing.
In particular, where data are collected from children, the processing shall only be considered lawful if the consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child.
The user shall be solely responsible for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
The data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data requested are necessary, so that if they are not provided it will not be possible to provide the required service. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we at PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. are processing your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, to the limitation of its processing, or to oppose its processing, as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es).
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider or if you have a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect thereof. In any case, the provider has the express prior authorization from them.
The provider recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of any rights or liability of the provider on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via the following email: RESERVAS@PEPEVIEIRA.COM
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed in it, will apply Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Pontevedra.
Through this Policy we inform that the personal data of customers will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the other obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
In order to comply with the aforementioned regulations and to help the Client or user of PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. to understand how their personal data is collected, used, processed and protected, PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. informs you of the following aspects related to your right to the protection of personal data.
1. Glossary of Termss
• Client or owner: person or company that performs and maintains the contractual relationship with PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U.
• User: person who interacts on the PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. website.
• Company contact: person designated by PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. who interacts for informative and/or commercial communications.
• Product or Service: products or services whose commercialization is carried out under PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U.
2. Who processes your data?
Identity: PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U.
Address: CAMIÑO DA SERPE S/N, 36992 POIO, PONTEVEDRA
3. What is personal data and what data do we process?
Personal data consists of information that identifies or allows the identification of individual persons such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, etc.
From PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U., we process the personal information that the customer provides for the hiring of a product or service, as well as the information generated through the provision of the same. Based on the principle of minimization, the data that we may process will be adequate, relevant and limited to those necessary according to the purposes for which they are processed, and always respecting the will of the customer.
The data that may be processed, depending on the Products and/or Services that the Customer has contracted, as well as the additional processing permitted or authorized by the Customer, will be those determined in the following categories:
• Customer data: this is the set of data consisting of contact details, age, as well as any type of information collected.
• Products or Services Data: type of products and/or services that have been contracted by the Client.
• Web visit data: are the data of the public IP address of each connection made by the user, including date and time of connection, the DNS query, the web pages consulted or applications used by the customer, the IP of the website that the customer consults, domain name (URL), sections visited within the website (URI), volume of data used, date of connection and IMSI.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is reported that the provision of Products and/or Services of PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. may involve the processing of other categories of data not included in this list, in which case, the Customer will be informed of the specific privacy conditions by requesting them to the email RESERVAS@PEPEVIEIRA.COM).
Without prejudice to the data indicated above, PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. informs that the data processed may be subject to a process of irreversible anonymization in compliance with all the guarantees established by law as well as the measures allowed by the market. In this regard, it should be noted that the principles of protection of personal data are not applicable to anonymous information.
4. How do we treat your data?
This Policy contains the details of the way in which PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. treats personal data, and of which the Customer has been informed.
What does it mean to be a Client?
The Client is responsible for the established relationship, and the one who accepts the conditions under which it is developed. In this sense, he/she guarantees that he/she is authorized and has obtained the consent of the users or interlocutors to accept the privacy conditions established in this Policy.
5. What do we process your data for?
The Customer shall be solely responsible for all information provided to PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. for the management and contracting of products and / or services, ensuring that it is empowered and has obtained the consent of its owner for delivery. PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. is not responsible for the use of false, inaccurate, incomplete, outdated data provided by the Customer.
6. Information retention periods
The customer is informed that, in compliance with the principle of limitation of the storage period, the data collected will be processed only and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they were collected at any given time. They will therefore be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Specifically, PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. is subject to compliance with certain legal obligations, such as, for example, the General Tax Law art. 66-70 for the processing of data for billing and possible transfer of the same in case of legal obligations.
7. Exercise of rights
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. informs the customer that he/she has the following rights derived from the applicable regulations:
• Access: allows the owner of the data to obtain information on whether or not PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. is processing personal data concerning him/her and, if so, the right to obtain information about your personal data subject to processing.
• Rectification: allows you to correct errors and modify data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Deletion: allows data to be deleted and no longer processed by PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U., unless there is a legal obligation to keep them and/or other legitimate reasons for their processing by PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. do not prevail.
• Limitation: under the conditions established by law, allows the processing of data to be stopped, so that PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. avoids its processing in the future, which will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Opposition: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Portability: allows the interested party to receive their personal data and be able to transmit them directly to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. To exercise this right, it will be necessary for the customer to provide a valid email address.
PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to ensure the exercise of these rights free of charge, being necessary for such exercise to attach a copy of your official identification document:
a. For the exercise of any of the aforementioned rights by sending a letter by post, indicating in the request which right you are exercising, to:
o Entity: PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U.
o Postal address: CAMIÑO DA SERPE S/N, 36992 POIO, PONTEVEDRA
o E-mail: RESERVAS@PEPEVIEIRA.COM
b. By writing an e-mail through the following address, providing the same information exposed in the previous section, to: RESERVAS@PEPEVIEIRA.COM
8. Information we share: recipients or categories of recipients
The data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
9. Security and confidentiality in the treatment of your information
PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. is concerned about ensuring the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information. Therefore, as part of our commitment and in compliance with current legislation, we have adopted the most stringent and robust security measures and technical means to prevent loss, misuse or unauthorized access.
When we receive customer data, we use rigorous procedures and security features to prevent any unauthorized access.
The personal data that we may collect through the different communications that we maintain with you will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep them secret and guaranteeing the duty to keep them by adopting all necessary and reasonable measures to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
10. Processing of data of minors
PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. expressly prohibits that those minors who are under the minimum age legally provided for in the current regulations to be able to consent to the processing of their personal data by themselves, provide them to PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. without the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
In the event that the parents, guardians or legal representatives of these minors detect unauthorized data processing, they may submit their queries or complaints by writing to RESERVAS@PEPEVIEIRA.COM
Like other Internet portals, the web pages of PEPE VIEIRA, S.L.U. use a technology called “cookies” to collect information about users’ interactions and how they use the web pages.